Windstar Cruises Star Breeze
312-Guest, All-Suite Yacht
Renovation Completed June 2021
The newly renovated Star Breeze is part of a $250 million Star Plus Initiative transforming Windstar’s three all-suite Star Class ships with new dining experiences, new suites and suite layouts, enhanced public spaces, and more!
All Ocean View and Balcony suites are 277 square feet with a queen size or two twin beds dressed with luxurious linens, seating area with couch and chair, vanity desk, walk-in closet, flat screen TV with DVD, mini bar, safe, bathroom with double sink granite countertop and L’Occitane bath amenities, full-size tub/shower combination, and hairdryer, plus slippers and a waffle-weave bathrobe.
Dining Venues: Windstar offers an open seating program allowing guests to dine when and with whom they like. Light and vegetarian cuisine available on request.
- AmphorA: AmphorA Restaurant promotes a contemporary, international menu and fresh local dishes. The room features mirror panels with Murano glass, soft lighting, wall coverings, and art work.
- Candles: A romantic setting offers alfresco dining with fine steaks and grilled skewers on the menu, where guests can dine under the stars.
- Veranda: An inviting breakfast and lunch buffet with plentiful outdoor seating offers a variety of options including many local ingredients.
- Yacht Club Sandwich & Espresso Bar: A relaxed option that features made-to-order sandwiches, vegetarian options, and a full espresso bar.
- *New* Cuadro 44 by Anthony Sasso: Savor flavors of Spanish local culture as you dine in intimate surroundings that encourage sharing and camaraderie by ten-time Michelin-starred Chef Anthony Sasso.
- *New* Star Grill by Steven Raichlen: Find traditional grilled and barbecued favorites (and discover new dishes from around the around the world) in a casual outdoor restaurant.
- Public Areas: Lounge, Pool Bar, Infinity Pool, Whirlpool, Reception, Signature Shop, Fitness Center, Screening Room, Courtyard, and Library.
- Redesigned WindSpa: Full-service salon and spa. Offerings include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, aromatherapy, haircuts, blow-outs, and highlights.
- Open Bridge: Windstar’s Open Bridge experience invites guests to come into the Bridge when the yacht is at sea. Guests can talk with the Captain and officers on watch, view the navigational charts, and enjoy one of the best views on the yacht.