Windstar Cruises Wind Spirit
The Essence of Small Ship Sailing
148-Guest, 4-Masted Sailing Yacht
With four decks and a gross tonnage of 5,736, Wind Spirit feels like your own private, small ship. Wind Spirit features wide open, teak decks — quite unusual for ships of her size. Guests will find hidden nooks for private moments giving them a feeling of being on their own private veranda!
Every inch of your stateroom is designed for comfort. Luxurious Egyptian cotton linens wrap you in pleasant sleepiness as you stretch out in your queen bed (can be separated into twins if you prefer). Your spacious bath features granite counter tops, ample storage, and a roomy shower with massage shower head. L’Occitane® bath products invite you to indulge, while comfy waffle-weave robe and slippers entice you to relax. You’ll find fresh fruit and flowers always waiting for you after a day of sun or sightseeing. And, of course, everything else you need and expect — flat-screen television and DVD player, private safe, and anything you wish from room service always at your fingertips. The Owner’s Suite gives you everything offered in a stateroom, plus lots more, including a beautiful sitting area and separate in-room dining space.
Dining Venues: Windstar offers an open seating program allowing guests to dine when and with whom they like. Light and vegetarian cuisine available on request.
- AmphorA: AmphorA Restaurant promotes a contemporary, international menu and fresh local dishes. The room features mirror panels with Murano glass, soft lighting, wall coverings, and art work.
- Veranda: An inviting breakfast and lunch buffet with plentiful outdoor seating offers a variety of options including many local ingredients.
- Candles: A romantic setting offers alfresco dining with fine steaks and grilled skewers on the menu, where guests can dine under the stars.
- Public Areas: Lounge, Pool Bar, Pool, Whirlpool, Reception, Star Boutique, Fitness Center, Library, and Yacht Club Café
- Watersports Platform: Everything you can think of for fun in the water is there — swimming, kayaking, sail-boarding, even water skiing. And it’s all complimentary, of course.
- World Spa by Windstar: Full-service salon and spa. Offerings include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, aromatherapy, haircuts, blow-outs, and highlights.
- Open Bridge: Windstar’s Open Bridge experience invites guests to come into the Bridge when the yacht is at sea. Guests can talk with the Captain and officers on watch, view the navigational charts, and enjoy one of the best views on the yacht.