The Professional Education Society (PES) has been designing customized CME/CE Travel Programs since 1980. PES can fully customize a travel program for your group, combining your guests’ most passionate educational and travel desires, catalyzing opportunities for cross-cultural collaboration and exchange while fostering global perspectives and partnership in healthcare education.
Why use PES for your customized program?
- Our firsthand knowledge of worldwide destinations provides you valuable insight for program planning
- One-Stop Shopping: Our network of global partners allows us to leverage and negotiate for premium accommodations, deluxe ground and air transportation, and special access to cultural events and professional exchanges
- Our dedicated program managers and a single point of contact streamlines all procedures
How can PES benefit your Organization?
- Provide A Profit Center: Funding Support & CE fees go directly to your department
- Increased program participation & Marketing Appeal: Drawing professionals that are now even more discriminating with investments of time and money for education
- New Member Acquisition & Retention
- Travel Opportunities: Complementary & Discounted: Creating Incentives for your expert Faculty/Staff/Strategic Educational Alliances
- Branding Organizational Ethics: Showcasing in-country projects supported by your organization and establishing global philanthropic partnerships
Our Professional Affiliations
- Signature Travel Network
- IATAN International Airlines Travel Agent Network
- ASTA American Society of Travel Agents
- LTA Leisure Travel Alliance Inc
- APTA Association for the Promotion of Tourism to Africa
Prescribed Credit or Continuing Education Recognized Provider by:
- AAFP–American Academy of Family Physicians
- ADA–American Dental Association
- BRN–California Board of Registered Nurses
Contact us today to discuss your customized CME/CE Travel Program!