600-Guest, All-Suite, All-Veranda Ship
Seabourn Ovation is as strikingly beautiful and as excitingly innovative as any Seabourn has ever debuted. She crowns a fleet that is already the newest, most modern and most acclaimed in the ultra-luxury segment. Modeled on the award-winning trio of ships introduced with Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Ovation represents another welcome stage in the evolution of small-ship cruising, which Seabourn pioneered and has consistently expanded and enriched.
All spacious, luxuriously appointed suites feature a veranda, queen or twin-sized bed, ample storage and walk-in closet, five-fixture marble bathroom with double vanities, elegant living area with sofa and dining table, personal suite stewardess, welcome champagne, complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences, flat-screen TV, plush terry robes, slippers, personal safe, and luxury Molton Brown London bath products. Premium suites include complimentary Wi-Fi, welcome bouquet, Nespresso machine, a complimentary private car airport transfer, and more.
All dining venues are complimentary—dine when, where and with whom you choose.
- The Restaurant: A stunning setting for elegant dinners, featuring classic open seating at tables for two, or ten, or anything in between.
- Sushi: Skilled chefs create exquisite sushi before your eyes for a delightfully visual, authentic lunch or dinner experience.
- The Grill by Thomas Keller Michelin-starred chef: Thomas Keller adds his inspiration to a classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s, serving updated versions of iconic dishes, like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken and Lobster Thermidor. Reservations required.
- The Colonnade: A casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating offering meals prepared in open-kitchen style and served as a lavish buffet, or with optional table service. Special theme nights feature Chef Keller-inspired family-style dinners that pay homage to his American childhood.
- The Patio: Relaxed poolside service of luncheon buffets, grilled specialties, and freshly baked pizzas. Dinners feature a full menu under the stars.
- Earth & Ocean at the Patio: Each evening, our skilled Earth & Ocean chefs create an imaginative array of fresh, inventive dishes—a sophisticated menu celebrating eclectic traditional flavors from around the world, served in a relaxed setting under the stars for a distinctive dining experience unlike any other on board.
- In-Suite Dining: Choose from a varied menu anytime, or have a multi-course dinner from The Restaurant menu served in your suite or on your veranda.