106-Guest All-Suite, Luxury River Ship
Voted #1 River Cruise Line in
Travel + Leisure’s 2020 World’s Best Awards
As Europe’s only all-suite, all-balcony, all butler-serviced river line, Crystal Cruises earned the top scores for accommodations, food, service, itineraries, and value. Experience the all-inclusive luxury and extraordinary attention to detail aboard the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line. All suites offer 24-hour butler service, floor-to-ceiling balcony-windows, plush king-size beds, spacious walk-in closet in select categories, bedside iPad directory, interactive TV, welcome bottle of sparkling wine, two bottles of wine and stocked mini-fridge, Inspresso coffee machine, spacious bathroom, most with double vanity sinks, and Caudaile in-suite amenities.
World-Class Dining: All dining venues are complimentary – Reservations are required for The Vintage Room.
- Waterside: Ever-changing scenery and open seating play host to farm-to-table cuisine featuring continental favorites and regionally-inspired menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner, making mealtime an intrinsic part of your experience.
- Bistro Ravel: A Viennese-styled café serves custom coffees, pastries and charcuterie by day, and wines and tapas at night.
- The Pantry: The Pantry is a 24-hour, self-service venue offering specialty coffees, teas, wines and nonalcoholic beverages.
- The Vintage Room: Created for the true oenophile, optional, one-of-a-kind wine dinners feature vintages of regions explored, as well as some of the world’s most coveted labels. Menus are crafted to showcase the nuanced flavors of both the wine and food. Reservations are required.
- In-Suite Dining: Dine in the comfort of your own suite, 24 hours a day, and savor extensively delicious selections, including Waterside’s full menu.