Frequently Asked Questions

Does PES have Professional Liability Insurance?
Yes! Our parent company, Global Tracks, Inc., carries a five-million-dollar Travel Agents and Tour Operators Professional Liability Policy with the Berkley Insurance Agency and the Zurich American Insurance Company.

Does PES offer Individual Travel Insurance?
Yes! PES offers optional travel insurance through Travel Guard to individual guests in the United States. Travel insurance is strongly suggested and will give you the opportunity to recover monies lost through cancellations.

Does PES offer assistance with Visa processing?
Yes! Several destinations require that you obtain a visa for entry into their country. PES will always provide you with the information you need to obtain a visa if necessary, through a visa service company or directly from the country’s embassy. If you prefer, PES can handle obtaining the necessary visa for you. The visa price will vary depending on the country to which you will be traveling.

Does PES offer Emergency Services?
Yes! PES has an emergency phone line that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while you are traveling on a PES program or while on independent travel booked by one of our PES Travel Advisors.

Have more questions for PES? Fill out our contact form here!