458-Guest, All-Suite, Luxury Ship
Seabourn Sojourn enchants her guests with an array of public areas scaled to encourage a relaxed sociability. One of the most unusual features of Seabourn Sojourn and her sisters is Seabourn Square, an ingenious “living room” that replaces the traditional cruise ship lobby with a welcoming lounge filled with easy chairs, sofas and cocktail tables; making it more inviting and relaxing on a small ship cruise. An enclave in its center houses knowledgeable concierges discreetly seated at individual desks.
All spacious, luxuriously appointed suites feature a queen or two twin-sized beds, ample storage and walk-in closet, five-fixture marble bathrooms with double vanities, elegant living area, personal suite stewardess, welcome champagne, complimentary in-suite bar, flat-screen TV, plush terry robes, slippers, personal safe, and luxury bath products. Penthouse and Premium suites offer larger accommodations and additional personal touches.
All dining venues are complimentary—dine when, where and with whom you choose.
- The Restaurant: A stunning setting for elegant dinners, featuring classic open seating at tables for two, or ten, or anything in between.
- The Grill by Thomas Keller Michelin-starred chef: Thomas Keller adds his inspiration to a classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s, serving updated versions of iconic dishes, like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken and Lobster Thermidor. Reservations required.
- The Colonnade: A casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating offering meals prepared in open-kitchen style and served as a lavish buffet, or with optional table service. Special theme nights feature Chef Keller-inspired family-style dinners that pay homage to his American childhood.
- The Patio: Relaxed poolside service of luncheon buffets, grilled specialties, and freshly baked pizzas. Dinners feature a full menu under the stars.
- Earth & Ocean at the Patio: Each evening, our skilled Earth & Ocean chefs create an imaginative array of fresh, inventive dishes—a sophisticated menu celebrating eclectic traditional flavors from around the world, served in a relaxed setting under the stars for a distinctive dining experience unlike any other on board.
- In-Suite Dining: Choose from a varied menu anytime, or have a multi-course dinner from The Restaurant menu served in your suite or on your veranda.